Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yarn Along with Ginny at Small Things

I have been working on this beautiful Entrelac Scarf on and off for a couple of months.  It has had no designated recipient, so it has been forced to wait patiently for my attention as I have tended to many dolls, hats, and other holiday knit treasures.  The Entrelac pattern is so much fun and has plenty of mini celebratory moments with the completion of each rectangle section.

The yarn is a gorgeous Noro Kochoran.  The self stripping greens, grey, blue, and purple are gorgeous which make the scarf that much more enticing to make.  The scarf is about 1/2 hour away from being finished.  I can honestly say that this is a scarf that I am sad to finish because it is so fun to work on.

I am currently reading about Aga cookers because my husband and I just purchased a floor model 2 oven cooker for the house we are building.  Finding it was a kitchen dream come true for us.  We live in Wisconsin where it is less than warm for about 8 months out of the year.  We will get great use out of our Aga and look forward to our warm and cozy kitchen environment.

If you would like to particapate in the Yarn along, visit Small Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment